Orders Shipped to Europe
Orders shipped to addresses within Europe will need to pay the 19% VAT tax. At this time we are not set up to charge that amount automatically, so we will send a second invoice via PayPal for the additional tax amount. Upon receiving the payment of the 19% VAT, we will ship the order. If we do NOT receive the payment wihin 5 days of the second invoice, we will refund the entire order back onto the credit card that was charged, and cancel the order.
Our Guarantee, Returns Policy
if you are not completely satisfied with the Perlux clinical tools we sell, look over your purchase for one week after you've received it, and if it is not what you were looking for - you can return it. No questions asked, and no restocking fee. The light sets and other tangible goods have to be in undamaged condition, so be sure to inspect them when they arrive. It's important to look over your purchase when it arrives to make sure it is undamaged. Our printed material such as all Course Workbooks, can not be returned for refund. If they are damaged in shipping, they can be exchanged for a good copy. Please read below for how to return an item.
To return an item, please email us first, using this contact form. Tell us
1. What you are returning, and why you are returning it.
2. If you are interested in an exchange or want a refund.
Please wait for our response, we will answer your email with the correct address to ship the item back to. IT MAY NOT BE THE SAME ADDRESS IT CAME FROM. So please wait for our email reply before you return anything.
If the item is damaged in shipping, you will be responsible for documenting the damage to get a refund on damaged items. It does not take long, but is necessary for the postal service to grant a refund.
Insurance Claims for Damaged Items
Items shipped from Colorpoint Institute are insured for full value by the post office, not by Colorpoint Institute. If any items are damaged in transit, a US Post Office insurance claim needs to be filed by you BEFORE the item is returned, and Colorpoint Institute must be notified within 7 days (one week) of receipt of item that it is damaged. If you wait beyond the seven (7) days after receipt, no returns or insurance claims are possible. Please read the info below for filing an insurance claim.
If an item arrives damaged in shipping, keep it long enough to file the claim at the post office BEFORE RETURNING IT. To make an insurance claim follow this procedure:
1) Notify Colorpoint Institute using this contact form, or phone 303 800 5447 to tell us you are filing an insurance claim. If you email, include your phone number and we will work with you to resolve the matter.
2) Contact the Post Office and file the claim. Remember the Post Office is responsible for reimbursing you for your damaged item, not Colorpoint Institute. To file a claim:
Contact us, and we will send you Form 1000 to fill out. OR, you can download PS Form 1000 here. This form is called the Domestic Claim or Registered Mail Inquiry. Complete the customer portion. Then you must submit the completed form to any U.S. Post Office.
3) With the completed claims form you will need to provide evidence of Insurance and evidence of value. We will send you the Insurance number for your item when you contact us. Your proof of value is your invoice from Colorpoint Insitute that is included with your package mailed from our Colorado warehouse, which lists the dollar value of all items you bought.
4) Bring the damaged items, the Colorpoint Invoice, and proof of insurance with you to the post office as you will need to provide proof of damage to the post office. For a complete review of what they need you can check the Post Office Insurance page for further details.
Insurance claims take up to 30 days for the Post Office to complete. Reimbursement happens through the Post Office. We will work with you to make sure you are re imbursed.